요술왕자 7 14370
캄보디아 외교부 홈페이지에서 인터넷을 통해
비자를 신청하고 발급 받을수 있습니다.
저도 자세한건 모르겠고... 아래에 있는 FAQ를 읽어보세요.
신기하네요...

http://evisa.mfaic.gov.kh/index.php?version=kor

해당 홈피에 있는 FAQ입니다.

1. 사용할 수 있는 브라우저는?

모든 브라우저가 가능하며 특히 IE(인터넷 익스플로)가 추천되는 바입니다.

2. 내년에 캄보디아 여행을 원하는 경우 지금 이비자를 신청해도 되는지?

그렇지 않습니다. 여행 예정일 3개월 전에 신청하셔야 하며 이비자는 3개월 유효일을 소지합니다.

3. 자녀가 12세 미만의 경우 비자가 필요한지?

» Child under 12 years old DO NOT need to apply for a travel Visa if travelling under the parent's passport.
» Child under 12 years old needs to apply for a travel visa if travelling with their own passport.
» Child over 12 years old needs to apply for a travel visa if travelling under the parent's passport.

4. 이비자 신청시 전제조건은?

이비자 신청시 필요한 준비물들은 다음과 같습니다.
» 6개월 유효의 여권.
» 최근 사진 (JPEG / PNG, 최대 1MB 파일 사이즈)
» 마스터카드, 비자카드

5. 이비자가 유효한 캄보디아 입국지점은 어느 곳인가?

캄보디아 입국시 이비자가 유효한 곳은 Phnom Penh Pochentong 국제공항, Siem Reap 국제 공항만 해당이 됩니다. 이후 기타 다른 입국항들에서도 이비자가 유효할 예정입니다.

6. 캄보디아 출국시 아무 장소나 가능한가?

이비자가 유효한 출국 장소로서는 다음과 같습니다.
» Phnom Penh Pochentong 국제 공항
» Siem Reap 국제 공항
» Bavet (Svay Rieng) - Moc Bai (Tay Ninh)
» Cham Yeam (Koh Kong) - Hat Leuk (Trat)
» Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey) - Klo Leuk (Sakaew)
이후 기타 다른 출국지들에서도 이비자가 유효할 예정입니다.

7. Can I travel to Phnom Penh / Siem Reap International Airport by land?

» e-Visa is ONLY valid for entries via Airports!
» Currently e-Visa is NOT valid for land entries.

8. 업로드할 사진 종류에 해당하는 것은?

Correct
passport.jpg

최근 사진 (JPEG / PNG, 최대 1MB 파일 사이즈)
Photo taken by digital camera is acceptable

Wrong
passportwrong.jpg

Important: Use your mouse to specify the scanned area of your photo. This will avoid you scanning the whole page and make the photo appear too small for e-Visa application.

9. 여권 사진 규정 조건은 어떠한가?

» 눈을 감지 않고 입은 다문 상태이어야 하며 얼굴 전면 사진이어야 합니다
» 머리 끝부터 어깨까지 보여야만 합니다
» 흰색이나 오프화이트(off-white) 배경이어야 합니다
» 얼굴이나 배경 등지에 그림자가 지지 않게 하도록 합니다
» 자연스런 표정이어야 합니다
» 모자, 선글라스를 착용하지 않도록 합니다
» 대비, 조명은 일반적으로 행하여야 합니다

10. How do I scan my photo?

To scan a digital image of your photograph:

Step 1
Place your photograph face down on the scanner.

Step 2
Please preview to view the image of your photograph.
Important: Use your mouse to specify the scanned area of your photo. This will avoid you scanning the whole page and make the photo appear too small for e-Visa application.

Step 3
When done, make sure you can view your photo clearly and that you have scanned and saved only your photo and not the enitre scanner background.

Step 4
Please use photo software on your PC to,
a. save a clear image
b. save image size of 400 by 514 pixels
c. save maximum file size of 60 kbytes, ideal is approx. 5KB.

11. 여권이 1개 이상의 소지자의 경우 첫번째 여권 내역과 동일 내용으로 이비자를 신청해 이후 이 두번째 발급된 여권상의 여권을 통해 여행이 가능한가?

이비자가 발급된 여권으로 여행하셔야만 됩니다.

12. Do I need to apply an e-Visa if I was born in Cambodia?

No. You do not need an e-Visa because you are qualified for a Visa K. Visa K is free of charge and can be issued to a Cambodian national entering the Kingdom on a foreign passport. (The applicant has to provide well-documented evidence, such as proof that one's parents were Cambodian).
You can apply Visa K from your local embassy or on arrival at all major checkpoints.

Applicants, who are qualified for Visa K, applied for e-Visa, payment is non-refundable.

13. What is the Visa policy on diplomatic passport?

Brunei - Nationals of Brunei who hold Diplomatic and service passport may travel to the Cambodia without a visa and may stay for no more than 14 days.

Lao-PDR - Nationals of the Lao-PDR who hold Diplomatic and Service or regular passport may travel to the Cambodia without a visa and may stay for no more than 30 days.

Malaysia - Nationals of the Malaysia who hold Diplomatic and Service or regular passport may travel to the Cambodia without a visa and may stay for no more than 30 days.

Myanmar and Vietnam - Nationals of Myanmar and Vietnam who hold Diplomatic and Service passports may travel to the Cambodia without a visa and may stay for no more than 30 days.

Singapore - Nationals of Singapore who hold Diplomatic Service and Normal passports may travel to the Cambodia without a visa and may stay for no more than 30 days.

Thailand - Nationals of Thailand who hold Diplomatic and Service passports may travel to the Cambodia without a visa and may stay for no more than 30 days.

Philippines - Nationals of The Philippines who hold Diplomatic and Service passports may travel to the Cambodia without a visa and may stay for no more than 30 days. Those nationals who hold a Normal passport may stay for no more than 21 days.

India - Nationals of India who hold Diplomatic and Service passports may travel to the Cambodia without a visa and may stay for no more than 60 days.

Bulgaria - Nationals of Bulgaria and Hungary who hold Diplomatic and Service passports may travel to the Cambodia without a visa and may stay for no more than 90 days.

Cuba and Slovakia - Nationals of Cuba and Slovakia who hold Diplomatic and Service passport may travel to the Cambodia without a visa and may stay for duration of their mission.

14. 사이트 지불이 안전한지?

카드소지자 정보 전송시에 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) 암호화 시스템 혹은 프로토콜을 활용합니다.

15. 이비자 신청이 거부된 경우 환불이 되는가?

그렇지 않습니다. 환불이 되지 않습니다.

16. What should I do if I receive a blank page after submitting my payment?

Please do not re-apply. Contact us at cambodiaevisa@mfaic.gov.kh

17. 근처 캄보디아 대사관을 통해 비자 신청하는 것과 이비자 신청료가 같은가?

이비자 신청시 미화 5달러가 추가되며 온라인 과정 운영비에 해당합니다. 개인이 비자 신청을 위해 직접 교통편으로 대사관을 방문하는 것을 대신한다고 생각하시면 됩니다.

18. 캄보디아 대사관에 연락하여 현재의 내 이비자 처리 상태를 알아볼 수 있나?

이비자 현재 상황은 http://evisa.mfaic.gov.kh/track.php 을 통해 체크하실 수가 있습니다.

19. 이비자를 출력할 수 없는 경우 어떻게 하나?

이비자 번호와 참조 번호를 적어둬 캄보디아 입국시에 이민 사무관에 이를 제출 알리도록 합니다.

20. What should I do if I never receive any email confirmation/approval after submitting my application?

Please check your Junk or Spam box. If not, please email us your name and passport number to cambodiaevisa@mfaic.gov.kh

21. Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?

You will receive your e-Visa via email if your application is approved.
Please print out the e-Visa email and bring it along to Cambodian Immigration as your Travel VISA.
You will need to show the e-Visa email when entering Kingdom of Cambodia.
There is NO e-Visa sticker that needs to be attached to your passport.
All your information will be checked on arrival at the Immigration Online System.

22. 이비자 연장 신청이 웹사이트를 통해 가능한지?

그렇지 않으며 비자 연장 신청은 근처 대사관을 통해 알아보셔야 합니다.

23. 개인 여행자로서 이비자를 여러개 신청해 체재 기간을 연장할 수가 있는지?

그렇지 않습니다. 체재 기간 연장시에는 근처 대사관으로 연락하시기 바랍니다.

24. 이비자에 관해 궁금한 사항이 있는 경우 어떻게 처리하나?

이비자와 관련한 의문사항은 cambodiaevisa@mfaic.gov.kh 으로 연락하여 주시기 바랍니다.

25. Am I eligible to apply e-Visa?

말레이지아, 싱가폴, 필리핀, 라오스를 제외한 기타 국가들은 비자를 요한다

e-Visa is currently not available for nationalities from the following countires.
» Iran » Iraq » Pakistan » Afghanistan » Bangladesh
» Arab Saudi » Algeria » Sudan » Sri Lanka

26. Is the e-visa valid for single entry or for multiple entries within the period of validity?

e-Visa is valid for single entry only

27. What should I do if I receive a "Duplicate Submission" error after submitting my payment?

Your payment has gone through if you receive this message after your payment submission. However, due to double click error, the system will return a duplicate transaction ID message.

Transaction Status: FAILED - MERCHANT_TRANID submitted already exists. Duplicate submission is not allowed! Please use another value.

Please DO NOT RE-APPLY. Verify with us at cambodiaevisa@mfaic.gov.kh

28. What should I do if I can't access to the payment page and I receive "Page Can't Be Displayed" error or "Page Not Found" error?

If you can't even access to the payment because of this error, most probably the Internet connect is drop off at the moment. Please try again later or if the problem consistent, please contact us at cambodiaevisa@mfaic.gov.kh

29. What is the e-Visa Merchant Name that will display on my credit card statement?

Please note that your e-Visa transaction will be charged under the merchant name of "COMMERCE PAYMENT".
7 Comments
걸산(杰山) 2006.08.23 18:00  
  아직은 공항에서만 되고, 보통 많이 하는 육로를 통한 입국에서는 앞날을 기다려야 하겠군요.
스윗라임 2007.06.25 23:10  
  지금도 그러한 지 누구 아시면 좀....
딩구르르 2007.08.06 14:12  
  오늘 인터넷으로 비자 구입했는데요.. 입국하는 곳이 몇군데 늘었더라구요. 프놈펜, 시엠립 공항이랑 Cham Yeam , Poi pet , Bavet 에서 입국 가능합니다. ㅎㅎ 전 poi pet으로 들어가요~
나는곰99 2011.04.09 11:10  
저는 지난 3월에 발급밭았는데 인터넷이 가장 저렴하고 빠른 방법인것 같습니다.
가족 4명이 80불이고 2일 만에 밭았어요(성인3,어린이1)
봄이22 2015.07.06 16:31  
오호 감사합니다:)
DOOYOO 2016.04.25 18:38  
비자신청을 미리하고가면 좋을까요?
재미나우 2018.10.20 20:32  
한국에서 미리 신청해서 가면 정말정말 빠릅니다. 저 입국심사 10분 밖에 안걸렸어요!!!! 한국에서 캄보디아 비자 치면 바로 나오는 사이트가서 신청하면 됩니다. 하루 정도 걸려요
제목